Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Apartment!!!

I moved into my new apartment on Saturday morning.  Simon and Samson came to help me move all my big stuff like the fridge, washing machine and sofa.  The move was pretty smooth.  I saran wrapped my puzzle so I wouldn't lose pieces when I moved upstairs.  I'm loving my new place.  There's so much more space in the kitchen and in the bedroom.  I have access to the roof where I can hang out and hang my clothes in the summer.  Best of all, the washroom is INSIDE!  It's a million times warmer than my other bathroom and there's no manhole cover in the middle of it. 

001

 

 

My new living room.  The set-up is very similar to my old living room.

 

 

 

 

002

 

 

 

Kitchen:  much more spacious and clean

 

 

 

 

004

 

 

 

Bathroom: still no sink, but no manhole cover either

 

 

 

 

005

 

My bedroom: it was hard to get a good angle of it

 

 

 

003

 

 

 

Entrance way:  I have that cool fancy door.  Once you go in the kitchen is on the right and the bathroom is on the left.

 

 

009

 

 

 

View from the roof

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker