Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Steve's Typical Weekend

I asked a class of middle school students to write about a typical weekend.  This is what one student named Steve wrote.  I found it very amusing so I decided to post it.

"On the weekend, I get up in 2AM and tern on computer. Play the computer. 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour, 4 hour, 5 hour, 6 hour, 7 hour.  Mom say crazy boy! I say ha ha ha!  After breakfast, play the computer, 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour, 4 hour and sleep.  Get up 4PM.  After lunch, play computer until 12 AM.  Steve is sleeping.  Tomorrow I get up 11AM.  Mom say crazy boy!  Eat breakfast. And sleeping.  Get up.  Steve is shower.  Play computer.  And sleep."

It's easy to see how obsessed kids are with computer games here.  Steve isn't the most hardworking student I have, but he is good natured and really funny.  He also wants to be president of Korea one day.  I'm not too sure about that though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

steve is a crazy boy but he can still be president.you have to be a bit crazy to rule a country-look at america!

 
eXTReMe Tracker